Bibb School District invites parents to attend anti-bullying sessions
The Bibb County School District's Campus Police Department is hosting anti-gang and anti-bullying information sessions for parents at six high schools in November and December.
During the sessions, campus police will present parents with tips for identifying whether or not their children are the victims of bullying. They will also teach parents about local gangs and give parents an idea of what to look for around their homes if they have concerns their children may be involved.
Parents will also receive information on community resources for assistance in dealing with bullying and gangs. Parents from all District schools are invited to attend these sessions.
Sessions will take place:
· Monday, November 26, at 7 p.m. at Northeast High School, 1646 Upper River Road
· Monday, December 3, at 7 p.m. at Central High School, 2155 Napier Avenue
· Tuesday, December 4, at 7 p.m. at Howard High School, 6400 Forsyth Road
· Thursday, December 6, at 7 p.m. at Westside High School, 2851 Heath Road
· Tuesday, December 11, at 7 p.m. at Southwest High School, 1775 Williamson Road
· Thursday, December 13, at 7 p.m. at Rutland High School, 6250 Skipper Road